SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Coils
The SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank is one of the most spectacular tanks on the market today. It’s the smaller version of the wildly popular TFV8 and delivers mind-blowing performance. The primary reason for this tank’s performance are the ground-breaking TFV8 coils that SMOK has developed for The TFV8 Baby Beast Tank. SMOK offers a variety of atomizer heads (coils) to pair with the TFV8 Baby Beast Tank.
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Replacement Coil Features:
1) SMOK X4: The SMOK X4 Baby Beast Atomizers features a quadruple coil configuration at a resistance of 0.15ohms, accommodating a wattage range as low as 30 Watts with a high of 70 Watts.
2) SMOK Q2: The SMOK Q2 Baby Beast Atomizer features a dual-coil configuration at a resistance of 0.4ohms, accommodating a wattage range of up to 80 Watts.
3) SMOK Q4: The SMOK Q4 Baby Beast Atomizer features a quadruple-coil configuration at a resistance of 0.4ohms, accomodating a wattage range of 30 Watts to 65 Watts.
4) SMOK T6: The SMOK T6 Baby Beast Atomizer features a sextuple-coil configuration at an ultra-low resistance of 0.2ohms, allowing the coil to be fired at a maximum of 130 Watts.
5) SMOK T8: The SMOK T8 Baby Beast Atomizer features an octuple-coil configuration at an ultra low resistance of 0.15ohms, allowing the 8 coil arranagement to fire at a maximum of 110 Watts; however, this coil performs best between 60W and 80W.
Use At Your Own Risk! Advanced vape products are for experienced users with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these coils. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Vapor Origin will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries.
There is always an inherent risk when using rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapor Origin and all of Vapor Origin’s parent and subsidiary companies are not liable for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this includes packaging.
VaporOrigin.com and any or all of Vapor Origin’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please educate yourself on the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use them as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.