SMOK H Priv Vape Starter Kit
The SMOK H-PRIV 2 225W Starter Kit is one of SMOK’s newest addition to its successful line of vaping devices. The SMOK H-PRIV is striking with its sleek lines and elegant design. It features an OLED screen that displays all relevant information neatly and distinctly. The SMOK H-PRIV is powered by SMOK’s new chipset, boosting the wattage to a whopping 225 Watts. The H-PRIV also features a colorful OLED screen that displays essential information, such as the device’s wattage, battery level, and coil resistance. SMOK has paired this awesome device with the TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank that holds approximately 6 milliliters of e-liquid. Also, the vape kit comes with 0.40ohm V8 coil and a 0.15 ohm V8 baby coil best used between 50W-90W. The SMOK H-PRIV requires two 18650 batteries, which are sold separately.
SMOK H-Priv 2 225W Starter Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 84mm by 52mm by 27mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1W-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5V-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200F-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Visually Striking Cobra-Pattern Design
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix – Customizable Colors
- Battery Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Monitoring
- MicroUSB Port – Firmware Updates
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Big Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 6mL Maximum eliquid Capacity
- Premium Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Pyrex Glass
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design – Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil – rated for 30W-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Duodecuple – rated for 50W-90W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
SMOK H-Priv 2 225W Starter Kit Includes:
- 1x H-PRIV 2 225W Box Mod
- 1x SMOK TFV12 Big Baby Prince Tank
- 1x 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil
- 1x 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Duodecuple Coil
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 1x Spare Parts & O-Rings
- 1x User Manual
Use At Your Own Risk! Advanced vape products are for experienced users with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these coils. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Vapor Origin will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries.
There is always an inherent risk when using rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapor Origin and all of Vapor Origin’s parent and subsidiary companies are not liable for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this includes packaging.
VaporOrigin.com and any or all of Vapor Origin’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please educate yourself on the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use them as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.