Samsung 18650 25R 2500mah Battery Description
The Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh battery features a 20 Amp maximum discharge and 35 Amp peak discharge. This battery is 100% Authentic and Genuine. Samsung redesigned the chemistry for the 25R, increasing its life cycle and performance. This listing includes 1 Battery only.
Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery Features:
- Top: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2500 MAH
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 AMPS
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- Cycle: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 charge / discharge cycles
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm | Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
1) Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can explode or leak.
2) Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
3) Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
4) Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
5) Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Vapor Origin and all of Vapor Origin’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held liable for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this includes packaging.
VaporOrigin.com and any or all of Vapor Origin’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please educate yourself on the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.